Thursday, January 27, 2022

Cinematography

 Cinematography is “the art of photography and visual story telling in a motion picture or television show. It has different camera angles and different camera movements. It supports the overall mood of the film. You also have to set up the camera and many different angle for every single shot. There are many different techniques and terms.

 The history of cinematography began in the late 1880s, when people began combining multiple consecutive photos to create the illusion of a motion picture”.

•some techniques used in in cinematography are high angle shot, low angle, undershot, P.O.V. shot, full shot, medium shot etc

A shot is an unbroken span of action captured by an uninterrupted run of motion pictures

Content that I applied was identifying shot types and angles. I used my phone for  this assignment to take multiple shots of pictures also at different angles. My peers were in different settings for each shot and I used the camera app to take the pictures. which after I inserted them into a word document and labeled each shot.


https://www.skillshare.com/blog/a-brief-history-of-cinematography-for-todays-creatives/

https://www.masterclass.com/articles/film-101-what-is-cinematography-and-what-does-a-cinematographer-do#6-duties-and-responsibilities-of-a-cinematographer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Video Project

  This is our final video for the Portfolio project Thank you for this amazing journey!. I had fun filming with my group partners.